- PCI ALUMINUM FRONT LOWER SPHERICAL CONTROL ARMS (1996-2000 Civic)
PCI ALUMINUM FRONT LOWER SPHERICAL CONTROL ARMS (1996-2000 Civic)
At Hybrid HyperSport, bringing you quality customer service and quality parts from reputable vendors is our main goal. We achieved part of that goal here by bringing you high end parts from PCI! Check out these front aluminum lower control arms for a 1996-2000 Honda Civic!
Application: 1996-2000 Honda Civic
CNC machined billet 6061 T6 front lower spherical bearing control arms.
Designed for racing use and has similar strength to OEM arms. Due to the ball joint angle correction this allowed us to significantly thicken high stress areas while still having the same arm to rotor clearance as OEM.
Benefits from increasing caster from the lower arm verses the top arm is you will improve suspension travel by having the upper arm in a more centered OEM location which will improve clearance and allow for more travel.
- Increases positive caster up to 2 deg ***WILL NOT HAVE ANY NOTICEABLE INCREASE IN STEERING EFFORT***
- Allows for less negative camber
- Eliminates the need for traction bars
- Ball joint angle correction for lower ride
- Holds precise alignments since spherical stay true and centered and don’t compress and sag over time.
- Eliminates suspension deflection and geometry changes under load seen with rubber or urethane bushings.
- 3.2lbs compared to 6lbs stock
- Extremely resistant to harsh weather, street and racing conditions
- Low cost fully rebuildable
- M10X1.25 threaded sway bar holes for aftermarket sway bars using spherical end links. **can still use OEM sway bar mounting locations**
- 6061 T6 aluminum
- 304 stainless steel spacers
- custom spec 5/8″ com10tss fully stainless spherical bearings
Part Number: CA-EK-FL