- Hybrid Racing Cold Air Intake System ('02-'06 RSX & '01-'05 Civic Si & '01-'05 Civic K-Swap) [HYB-CAI-01-14]
Hybrid Racing Cold Air Intake System ('02-'06 RSX & '01-'05 Civic Si & '01-'05 Civic K-Swap) [HYB-CAI-01-14]
Hybrid Racing started as a grass roots company seeking to offer its customers more than what the market in the early 2000’s had at that time. Through the years they have been the company to offer the car scene many “firsts” through strategic innovation and listening to customer needs. Today, they offer customers an array of premium car parts made with high-grade materials. Hybrid HyperSport is proud to offer our customers the best of the best as a dealer of all Hybrid Racing has to offer!
About the Product:
Full Silicone Construction. Most powerful RSX Intake on the market. True 3-inch tube design. Includes 3" velocity stack & filter. Requires the use of 70mm TB. Requires the RBC / RRC intake manifold.
Designing an intake system with a set of guidelines isn't hard to achieve. However, building an intake system that not only fits every engine combination while allowing that setup to produce more power is. We chose to narrow that field and focus on what we consider to be the best recipe for power gains. With the success of our eighth generation Civic Si intake system, we used what we learned and created this system for our fellow DC5 RSX owners. Power is king!
Due to size constraints inside of the DC5 chassis, the intake system was restricted to a 3-inch design. Combined with our high-flow velocity air filter, this Cold Air Intake System has shown gains of up to 10% (5-10hp) across the powerband compared to a short ram system while significantly reducing intake air temperatures.
Don't want to relocate your battery? No problem. The Hybrid Racing RSX intake allows for the battery to stay in the OEM location. The intake requires a 70mm or larger throttle body and the RBC/RRC style intake manifolds. Fitment or compatibility with an OEM PRB intake is not guaranteed. Slight trimming of the LH inner fender lining is required, and the removal or relocation of the OEM windshield washer bottle is needed. Alterations to cars running OEM Type R brake cooling ducts may be necessary. The included radiator hose fits the K20A/A2/A3/Z1 water neck. It may not fit the K20Z3/K24 water neck.
- x1 3" Hybrid Racing Silicone Cold Air Intake Tube
- x1 Velocity Stack Air Filter
- x1 Silicone upper radiator hose (for PRB style coolant neck)
- x1 Valve cover breather filter
- x1 Lower filter bracket
- x1 Anti-vibration clamp
- x1 Stainless T-bolt clamp
- x2 Silicone hoses for breather connections
- x2 Machined aluminum push-in fittings
- x5 Hose Clamps
- x2 Bolts
- x3 Washers
- 2002-2006 Acura RSX / Honda Integra (without brake cooling ducts). Must use RBC intake manifold & big bore throttle body. Modification to cars equipped with fog lights may be required.
- 2001-2005 Honda Civic Non-Si (K-Swapped). Must use RBC intake manifold & big bore throttle body. Modification to the lower bracket may be required. Modification to cars equipped with fog lights may be required Battery Relocation may be required
- 2002-2005 Honda Civic Si. Must use RBC intake manifold & big bore throttle body. Modification to the lower bracket may be required. Modification to cars equipped with fog lights may be required. Battery Relocation may be required
Part Number: HYB-CAI-01-14