- MFactory K20 Helical 2WD LSD Limited Slip Differential Civic Si, EP3/RSX (2002-2015)
MFactory K20 Helical 2WD LSD Limited Slip Differential Civic Si, EP3/RSX (2002-2015)
Hybrid HyperSport is proud to offer you the best when it comes to your transmission options. Check out this product by MFactory!
K series ( RSX/Civic SI/ TSX ) 5 / 6 Speed Manual Transmissions
Gain a prominent advantage over the competition with the MFactory Helical Limited Slip Differential. Through the smooth and constant distribution of power to the wheels, the MFactory Helical LSD puts the power-to-the-ground and maximises your vehicle's traction. A must for any race car, be it Street, Strip or Track!
2002-2006 Acura RSX
2002-2008 Civic Si
2001-2005 CTR K20 ITR
Engines: K20A3 K20A2 K20Z1 K20Z2 K20Z3 K24A2 K24A4 K24A8 K24Z2 K24Z3 K24Z7
HP Rating: 1000
- Diamond Cut to exacting tolerances from Forged High-Nickel-Chromium-Molybdenum Steel
- Perfect fitment & finish ensures hassle-free installation & maintenance, each and every time
- Designed using leading-edge Solidworks 3D CAD & Cosmos FEA software
- Advanced Gear Geometry minimizes parasitic drivetrain losses. Race transmissions built with MFactory components transfer, on average, 1-2% more power to the ground over our competitors!
- Stress Tested on loaded dynos
- Ensures our differentials are strong enough to handle the shock loads encountered during racing, yet also durable enough to handle the variable loads encountered during day-to-day driving.
- Multiple Stages Available (Honda & Mazda)
- Users can choose (and upgrade) between the various Stages available, which determine the Bias Ratios. With the MFactory Helical LSD, upto 75% torque can be transferred to the one wheel! A must-have for serious road-racers.
- 2nd Generation Design
- The MFactory v2 Helical LSD is lighter, stronger and more efficient than any other Helical LSD on the market today!
- Covered by the MFactory Lifetime, Globally Transferable Warranty
- Whether used on the Street, Strip or Track, all MFactory Helical LSD's come with a Lifetime, No-Hassle, Globally Transferable Warranty
- No-Load/One-Wheel Syndrome
- A common misconception is that a Torsen-Style Differential is useless under a no-load situation (e.g One wheel in the air). Although true to an extent, this no-load situation does not apply to the modern day car with Traction Control (or eDiff). For those without traction control, there is a simple solution to the problem that our competitors will not tell you; simply tap your brake pedal lightly with your left foot.
Let us know if you need to add differential bearings and we can assist with that.
Part Number: MF-TRS-05K20