- SpeedFactory Billet B-Series -10AN Mega Flow Fuel Rail [SF-02-801]
SpeedFactory Billet B-Series -10AN Mega Flow Fuel Rail [SF-02-801]
Hybrid HyperSport is proud to offer you the best of the best. With SpeedFactory's record of being the fastest, we can assure you this mega flow fuel rail is what they use on their own cars!
SpeedFactory set out to create the ideal B-Series fuel rail that would work for everyone from bolt-on street cars to a 2000+hp methanol monster like our Outlaw car - and the SpeedFactory Billet B-Series Mega Flow Fuel Rail is the result!
Our Mega Flow fuel rail features a GIGANTIC 0.806” fuel bore with -10 ORB inlet/outlets and Viton O-rings. Perfect for high volume ethanol & methanol fuels, and the large internal volume helps dampen the pressure pulses created by the massive fuel injectors now commonly being used.
Our fuel rail's OEM style fitment is compatible with almost all intake manifolds and OEM fuel pressure regulators.
- Precision CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Black Anodized finish throughout adds durability & eliminates corrosion
- Laser-etched SFR logo
- -10 ORB Inlet/Outlet ports with massive 20.4mm (0.806”) fuel bore supports even the most demanding 2000+hp turbocharged setups on high volume alcohol-based fuels
- Three (3) 1/8 NPT ports for fuel pressure takeoff options (example: gauge, sending unit, wet nitrous feed) and includes three (3) Stainless Steel 1/8 NPT plugs
- Three (3) additional M6x1.0 threaded holes that can be used for mounting brackets (example: throttle cable, EBC solenoid, etc.)
- Angled OEM fuel pressure regulator mounting provision for bolt-on applications that helps with intake manifold runner clearance
- Includes one (1) Mega Flow OEM Banjo to -10 ORB adaptor fitting and one (1) -10 ORB Port Plug for use in bolt-on applications
- Always make sure to thoroughly flush out any new fuel system components before use to make sure you do not get debris into your fuel injectors.
- Always check for fuel leaks before starting the engine.
- Replace all crush washers, O-rings, cushion rings, seal rings, and insulators when fuel rail is disassembled.
- Different combinations of fuel injectors, adaptors, and intake manifolds require various spacers/adaptors/O-rings/etc. for proper installation. This is a normal part of setting up your fuel system and you will need to figure out the appropriate parts for your specific combination.
Part Number: SF-02-801