- SpeedFactory MAP Sensor 3 BAR (Honda B, D, F, H Series) - RED [SF-01-013]
SpeedFactory MAP Sensor 3 BAR (Honda B, D, F, H Series) - RED [SF-01-013]
Hybrid HyperSport is proud to offer you the best of the best. With SpeedFactory's record of being the fastest, we can assure you this 3 Bar MAP Sensor is what they use on their own cars!
SpeedFactory's MAP sensors use state of the art bipolar op amp circuitry with thin film resistor networks built into each microchip. Pressure changes are calculated on a true linear 0–5-volt scale via a specially designed silicon pressure sensor that also compensates for temperature changes. The unique ability to compensate for temperature changes allows our MAP sensor to remain a minimum of 99% accurate from 32 degrees F to 180 degrees F throughout its range of scale. With the true linear pressure vs. voltage scale there is never a need to re-tune at different altitudes as with other sensors.
Upgrading from a stock Honda/Acura Map sensor that can only read ~10 psi of boost will allow you to run up to ~21.75 psi of boost as well as set a boost cut in your engine management. This safety feature has saved many motors from over-boosting due to many random factors/problems that occur on Turbo Charged vehicles. This sensor is extremely linear which makes for ease of tuning using the most common Honda/Acura ECU Editors available.
SpeedFactory MAP sensors can precisely calculate boost pressure while still allowing smooth stock OEM drivability at any boost level. Conveniently packaged in an OEM dimensional housing for easy install and an OEM look.
- 40 to 260 degrees Fahrenheit temperature operating range
- Able to respond from 10% of the pressure scale to 90% of the pressure scale in .001 seconds (the fastest response time of any MAP sensor on the market).
- Automatic temperature compensation. True linear scaling for perfect drivability at all boost and vacuum levels. -Compatible with all aftermarket engine management systems.
- Minimum of 99% accurate over full scale range under all conditions including temperature, altitude, and humidity changes.
- Allows smoother engine operation, higher boost levels, and better drivability than competitors turbo MAP sensors.
- Direct plug and play for an easy install and an OEM look. Dimensionally identical to the stock MAP sensor.
- Each sensor is hand assembled, pressure, and function checked in the USA for unparalleled quality control prior to shipping Available in red or black colors.
Applications for D/B/F/H-series & 00-05 S2000:
- 88-00 Civic (ALL)
- 93-97 Delsol (ALL)
- 90-93 Integra (Requires 1994-2001 Integra Throttle Body)
- 94-01 Integra (ALL)
- 92-02 Accord (4 Cylinder)
- 92-01 Prelude (ALL)
- 00-05 S2000
Part Number: SF-01-013