- PCI V2 Machined Aluminum Front Lower Compliance Spherical Bearing Kit (1996-2000 Honda Civic)
PCI V2 Machined Aluminum Front Lower Compliance Spherical Bearing Kit (1996-2000 Honda Civic)
At Hybrid HyperSport, bringing you quality customer service and quality parts from reputable vendors is our main goal. We achieved part of that goal here by bringing you high end parts from PCI! Check out this great product for a 1996-2000 Honda Civic!
Replacing the factory rubber bushings with the Pro Car Innovations Spherical Bearing Kit effectively eliminates issues like sloppy steering, alignment changes, uneven steering pull under braking and acceleration, the list goes on and on. It’s simple, the further you push the car beyond its limits the more prevalent these issues become making PCI’s Spherical Bearing Kit a must have for hard driving and competition use. PCI’s Spherical Bearing Kit also dramatically improves the function of other suspension modifications by providing a solidly precise axis point where the suspension can pivot on.
- CNC machined 6061 aluminum housings
- CNC machined stainless steel spacers
- High quality spherical bearings
- Double O-ring sealed
- Anodized housings
- Laser etched logo
- Improves steering and braking response
- Allows for more precise suspension adjustments
- Eliminates wheel alignment changes seen with sagging rubber bushings
- Eliminates unwanted suspension deflection
- Long lasting maintenance free
- Replaceable bearings
- Withstands very high loading in extreme racing environments.
Part Number: SB-EK-FLC