- SpeedFactory Billet B-Series Crankcase Pressure Port Fitting [SF-02-025]
SpeedFactory Billet B-Series Crankcase Pressure Port Fitting [SF-02-025]
Hybrid HyperSport is proud to offer you the best of the best. With SpeedFactory's record of being the fastest, we can assure you these awesome products are what they use on their own cars!
Are you monitoring crankcase pressure levels on your race car? If not, you should be!
Monitoring your crankcase pressure levels gives you valuable information about your engine's state of health & piston ring to cylinder wall sealing and is highly recommended - especially on turbocharged cars that develop high levels of blow-by and crankcase pressure.
The SpeedFactory Billet B-Series Crankcase Pressure Port Fitting was designed specifically for use on Honda/Acura B-Series engines to plug the OEM "black box" breather port and provide a location that is directly in the crankcase to install a 1/8” NPT pressure sensor, giving accurate pressure readings during engine operation.
- Precision CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Black Anodized finish adds durability and eliminates corrosion
- Precise fit w/dual O-rings provides a tight, leak free seal & dampens vibrations to the sensor
- 17mm wrench provision for easy tightening with integrated 1/8” NPT pressure sensor port
- Laser-etched SpeedFactory Racing logo
PLEASE NOTE: All Standalones and most factory-based EMS such as Hondata etc support an auxiliary 0-5v sensor input such as the commonly used 0-75 and 0-150psig pressure sensors.
Installation Notes: We recommend thoroughly cleaning the port in the block and the fitting with brake cleaner prior to installation, and then liberally coating it with HondaBond or Permatex Ultra Grey and allowing it to cure for 24hrs before use. This will act both as lubricant to facilitate installation and then will setup and bond the fitting into the block so that it doesn’t blow out in the case of abnormally high crankcase pressures such as during the event of a piston failure.