- SpeedFactory Racing B18C Forged Steel H-Beam Connecting Rods [SF-02-105]
SpeedFactory Racing B18C Forged Steel H-Beam Connecting Rods [SF-02-105]
Hybrid HyperSport is proud to offer you the best of the best. With SpeedFactory's record of being the fastest, we can assure you these awesome products are what they use on their own cars!
SpeedFactory Racing B18C Forged Steel H-Beam Connecting Rods
We are proud to introduce the new SpeedFactory Racing B18C H-beam connecting rods!
These rods are ideally suited to B-Series engine builds to the 900+HP range and offer high strength and quality at an affordable price. Our design is lighter than other similar H-beam rods on the market, while remaining strong enough for almost any B18C build.
The 2-piece forged 4340 chromoly construction provides outstanding strength and quality. Each rod is heat-treated, magnafluxed, CNC machined, and shot-peened to stress-relieve the metal. The rods have precision alignment dowels to positively locate the rod cap, maintain big end bore size, and eliminate cap walk. They feature bronze alloy pin bushings for floating wrist pins and come standard with 220,000 psi rated 3/8” ARP2000 rod bolts. Instructions and ARP Lube are included.
- Forged SAE 4340 Chromoly Steel
- 100% CNC machined
- Precision rod cap alignment dowels
- Bronze alloy pin bushings w/dual offset oiling holes for superior lubrication
- Pin end fits most aftermarket pistons w/out additional machining
- Not compatible with OEM style pistons
- Multi-stage heat treated
- Shot peened to relieve stress
- Each set balanced to +/- 1 gram
- Laser etched SFR logo
- 900+hp rated
- Engine: Honda/Acura B18C
- Material: Forged 4340 chromoly
- Bolts: 3/8” ARP2000
- Weight: 500 grams
- Center to Center Length: 138mm – 5.433”
- Pin End Bore: 21.02mm - 0.828”
- Pin End Width: 21mm – 0.827”
- Big End Bore: 48mm – 1.890”
- Big End Width: 21.79mm – 0.858”
Part Number: SF-02-105