- SpeedFactory Racing D16 H-Beam Connecting Rods [SF-02-102]
SpeedFactory Racing D16 H-Beam Connecting Rods [SF-02-102]
Hybrid HyperSport is proud to offer you the best of the best. With SpeedFactory's record of being the fastest, we can assure you these awesome products are what they use on their own cars!
We are proud to introduce our new SpeedFactory Racing D16 H-beam Connecting Rods!
These rods are ideally suited to turbocharged D-Series engine builds up to 700HP and offer high strength and quality at an affordable price. Our design is substantially lighter than other similar H-beam rods on the market, requires very minimal clearancing at the bottom of the sleeves, and clears most factory D16 main girdles while remaining strong enough for almost any turbocharged Vitara piston or forged piston D16 build.
The 2-piece forged 4340 chromoly construction provides outstanding strength and quality. Each rod is heat-treated, magnafluxed, CNC machined, and shot-peened to stress-relieve the metal. The rods have precision alignment dowels to positively locate the rod cap, maintain big end bore size, and eliminate cap walk. They feature bronze alloy pin bushings for floating wrist pins and come standard with 220,000 psi rated 3/8” ARP2000 rod bolts. Instructions and ARP Lube are included.
- Forged SAE 4340 Chromoly Steel
- 100% CNC machined
- Precision rod cap alignment dowels
- Bronze alloy pin bushings
- Multi-stage heat treated
- Shot peened to relieve stress
- Each set balanced to +/- 1 gram
- Laser etched SFR logo
- Profiled to clear most factory girdles and very minimal block notching is needed.
- 700hp rated
- Engine: Honda/Acura D16 (ALL) & ZC
- Material: Forged 4340 chromoly
- Bolts: 3/8” ARP2000
- Weight: 483 grams
- Center to Center Length: 137mm – 5.394”
- Pin End Bore: 19.02mm - 0.748”
- Pin End Width: 18.2mm – 0.717”
- Big End Bore: 48mm – 1.890”
- Big End Width: 22.65mm – 0.892”
Part Number: SF-02-102